Saturday, August 18, 2007

When life hands you lemons you ......

Clean out the fridge??





I pouted for about 30 mins after Bob left for his 12 miler. (Nice temps by the way -- can you feel the knife twisting??)
Then I said " I am so done with this"
Went and got the ice bag, iced, stretched like crazy, rolled, and then spring cleaned the kitchen.

My knee actually feels a little better today. Those evil injury prolonging thoughts crossed my mind .. Hey I can get on the treadmill tomorrow and see what if feels like. I promise to get off as soon as I feel a tingle..... Ok, I'll sleep on it and see what the a.m. brings :)

Off to grab some dinner and a margartia .... after all Bob got his long run in, he needs to get refueled. :)

God Bless

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good job resting. Hope you are on the mend soon.

Never thought to take a pic of the crap I clean out of the fridge...oh wait, I would actually have to clean it out to do that!

Do you hire out? :) Will work for margaritas??!!

Unknown said...

Will do just about anything for a margarita from our local favorite mexican place :) It's the best.