They were helped in fighting them, and God handed the Hagrites and all their allies over to them, because they cried out to him during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him.
1 Chronicles 5:19-21 (in Context) 1 Chronicles 5 (Whole Chapter)
God answered a HUGE pray for my family today!
Thank you Lord Jesus for seeing us through a tough time in our family. I know that this is only the first steps to healing and becoming whole again, but knowing you are there and are listening to our prayers will see us through.
Giving you all the glory!
God Bless!
2 comments:
Sooo I thought maybe I would join you in this blogging world...
Even though I am not so sure anyone will read lol
God is good, answers prayers and helps us through those valleys to reach the top. Not always the way we would have it done, or in the time frame we want it, but it is always the right way and the right time.
Post a Comment