Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finally on the road!! :)

I started my ART ( Active Release Therapy) last week.

http://www.activerelease.com

My first treatment last Tuesday. WOW - what a difference! I got on the treadmill Wednesday for 2 miles, kind of sore, but not too bad. Friday 3 miles on treadmill.
Not too bad that day either so I went outside today and completed 4 miles!!!
It was kind of sore but I didn't have to stop. :) YEAH!!!

I have my last 3 treatments this week. Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Hopefully I'm on the mend. I am so ready to be done with this. After being on the road this morning, I am soo ready!!

As for today, we are trying a new Church out today. Should be fun, I do like visiting new Church's, everyone is always on their best behavior to the "new family" :) But I am really ready to find a home. I just have not found a Church yet, that I feel God telling me, I am here, this is where you need to be also. It's so funny that at a time of trials in our lives, we have no Church family to lean on....
It's out there somewhere. We just got to keep looking.

After Church off to a cook out to welcome home my nephew from boot camp. I'm soo proud of him. He truly needed the guidance the Marines will provide him.

Have A Great Sunday - Spend it with your family

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you could run in the TM for 3-4 miles. I easily get exhausted of running in the TM after only 3 mins. or so that's whay I prefer the outdoors.

Anyways, hope you find a home church and have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Finding a church is not always that easy. Good luck in your search. God will direct you.