Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally outside!

Got in a A.M. run before work.
My goodness the differnece in your day a run makes.

Here's what it looked like.

1 10:29
2 10:05
3 9:43

I'm taking tomorrow off, another treatment tomorrow.

Than 4 on Friday, then 5 on Saturday.

My knee did really well.
Kind of sore but nothing like it was. I'm just going to be real careful and go nice and slow. I just got off the roller and did some ankle exercises. How can you run, but have weak ankles??

Went to my nieces (11 yrs old) 1st Cross Country meet today. Gosh i wish I would have introduced my girls to running earlier in their lives.

She did pretty good, she ran 1.8 OK, she walked most of it. But was pretty upset, because since Aunt Gladys was watching she wanted to run the whole thing ...OK actually her words were " Oh great, if Aunt Gladys is coming, I'll have to run the whole thing" :)

After he meet, I brought her to my house for a nice cool off in the pool and we debrief her run.
We decide her goal for this season will be to complete the course with no walk breaks. We won't worry about her time, just completion. Of course Aunt Gladys is going to buy her a watch tomorrow! ..... Just to match her uniform :)

I cant make it to her practices because of work. But I of course will go to as many meets as I can.

Have A Great Week!

God Bless!

No comments: