The newlyweds have a mouse :)
Jack called and said she was sitting watching TV and saw a mouse...(Could have been a rat ;) run by. So Matt spring into his new role as protector of the house, and went to Dollar general to buy a 2 for a 1.00 mouse traps. (Ahh remember those days) Well he soon discovered that you get what you pay for, as he tried to set the traps they broke. So off they went to buy traps like "we have at home" They preceded to set 5 traps for one mouse ;) Last night when she called they have not caught the mouse as of yet, but she said they have named him??? "For his tombstone" They are crazy!!
on to running news:
Ran 3 miles very slow pace. Mostly to shake off the 13.1
I haven't down loaded my garmin yet but I think the time was 31:10
Tonight is the Women's training run. HILLS!
Weather should be a challenge. 25-35 MPW winds with gusts to 50 MPW. You all know how much I LOVE running in the wind ;)
Have A Great Day!!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment