Monday, June 4, 2007

Now thats why they call it the Sunburst!

It is true a Sunburst is HOT!!

Boy, it was Humid!! 81% humidity at 5:00 am!

Here's what it looked like:

1 9:53 -- Way too fast -- SLOW down
2 9:56 -- Still too fast
3 10:01 -- Ok right where I wanted to be
4 10:19 -- Still ok
5 10:44 -- Too slow
6 10:46 --What now I'm slowing down?
7 11:22 --It's HOT
8 10:11 --Not sure beans kicked in??
9 11:58 -- WAY too hot
10 11:22 --REALLY TOO HOT
11 11:21 HOT
12 12:04 DITTO
13 10:38 I just wanted to get home :)
14 1:04

My chip time was 2:22:35.
I was really hoping for 2:12 but I'm ok with 2:22 it was really hot, & humid.
It was a PR 2 minutes faster than Louisville.

No more 1/1 till Sept. weather should be cooler :)

Here's a picture

1 comment:

GB said...

Yaaaaaaaay G! Very good race, especially w/ that heat and humidity. And a PR to boot. You're awesome! And I have to say you look great in the running skirt!!!