Yes, guys & gals the bug season has arrived!
One thing about living in the country, and running with your mouth open, you get that extra protein boost :)
Here's my times:
1 10:24
2 10:10
3 10:02
4 9:10
At least, each mile got faster.... It was a tough start. HUMID and I had a concerned citizen stop me and ask me if I carry pepper spray.... ??? He was an elderly gentleman, and he said he sees my running and just wanted to make sure I carried pepper spray, to be safe. Seemed harmless enough, but that could be why I stepped it out the last mile :)
In non running news, the wedding is drawing near. Boy, am I ready!!
Bad news, Last night, Nikki & her boyfriend broke up. He dumped her to be exact ..... I never really liked the boy anyway.
But then her day got worse, on the way home from his house, she hit & killed a cat. Yes my animal activist, ran over a cat :(
So what does a good mom do???? We played hookie today and get shoe shopping. OK, she got 3 new outfits, and a pair of shoes :) I just got shoes.
But then we went for a big juicy hamburger fries, and shake. Extra hard run tomorrow --
I hope it made her feel a little bit better. Broken heart are soo hard. And now she has to find a sate for he wedding Saturday!!!
For gals only:
Big dilemma, I have decide to join a women's fitness class this summer, the first class is this Thursday, and now that is the only time that my sister can go with jack & me to get our nails done for the wedding...... Not sure what I am going to do.. I REALLY want to attend the first class, everyone knows that the first class is very important!! But I don't want to miss the girl time either. But, some me time would be great at the class ..... HELP!!! what shall I do?? Jack says she doesn't care if I go the class, but that would also leave me to have to go get my nails done by myself. I guess I'll pray for rain :)
God Bless!
2 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry for Nikki! Hugs to her. You're a great mom for hanging out with her all day, shopping with her and cheering her up! I hope I'm as cool as you when my kids are teens.
I'm sure you will be - You are already building a huge base for them to lean on!!
Post a Comment