Friday, January 5, 2007

Here's the new hairdo!!





The top one is the before....


May not seem like much but trust me it was for this gal!

I am getting used to the "styling aids" after a week! And best of all,my hubby likes it :)


I officially start my base up loading this week-end.
I'm so glad! Every since Chicago my miles have gone down hill. All those times I told myself, “I’m going to make every run on Saturday a long run of at least 6........ Well needless to say, I will be doing four tomorrow and that is the farthest in 2.5 weeks :( -- Bad weather, holidays, family in town, drank too much..... Lots of excuses! But that's OVER!!

My plan is this for the upcoming week:

4 Saturday
Rest Sunday
3 Monday
Rest Tuesday
3 Wednesday
3.5 Thursday
Rest Friday
5 Saturday

Wish me mental strength!!

I printed my training plan from www.nike.com today.
So this week-end I'm making my pretty calendar on Microsoft word.

Bob and I are planning a shopping trip tomorrow... Remember I'm from the country and we have to drive at least an hour for good shopping. I'm thinking about dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise, it's a new restaurant that just opened.
This is our first Friday night in quite awhile of not going to a great local Mexican place, BEST margaritas EVER!! But as with all good things..... It too shall pass.

5 comments:

Angelia said...

I like the new hairdo!

GB said...

Great looking 'do! Very stylish. After reading your post, I'm craving a big cheeseburger. Anyway, best of luck with your running this week. You'll do great.

Red said...

Ever had 5 Guy's Hamburgers in Baltimore harbor? YUM!

Unknown said...

The cheesburger was great! But spending time alone with my hubby was even better!

Adrienne said...

Your new hair style looks great! :)