Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Camptown races here we come! DoDa DoDa

Looks like Louisville it is.
I really wanted to fly the pig, but the dates are not working out with the wedding. Not sure why Jack wants her mom home the week-end before the wedding :)

SO OFF TO THE RACES !!


Training starts Feb 5th!! -- I'm so ready for a training program, I do so much better when I have it on a calendar.

Got 3 on the TM today, had to be at work early.

Plan is for 3 outside tomorrow!

4 comments:

Angelia said...

Good luck on your training. I've never even heard of the Kentucy Derby marathon but it sounds really cool! I might have to go check out their website.

Red said...

Are you following any particular training plans for the race? And if you ran 3 today and 3 the next day what's your regular running schedule or how often do you have rest days etc.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to u on your training!

Valerie said...

Yay! I also do much better with a training plan! Good Luck!