Thursday, January 11, 2007

Have you changed?

Had a very nice dinner with my hubby and wonderful daughter: we were all celebrating
Hubby: we got the title to his truck -- PAID FOR ( maybe I can get that orange beetle I long for :)
Nikki: getting her first award at school. SCR Student recognition award YEAH!! Lots of history!Award for Nikki to be proud of is HUGE!!
Me: I finally got my work to bump our corp contribution to our local YMCA so our 75.00 registration will be waved!! Nikki & I can start going together. Could it be a start to a new relationship for us? A new out look on life for Nikki? ( as we all know exercise can do for us?)
Lots to celebrate .... Lots of dinner conversation


On the way home we talked about the ways you change.
I say I have changed once you have accepted Jesus and became a christian you change.
But Bob says that your soul is still the same, yes my soul is the same but not the same.
Nikki & I agree it must be a girl thing, to wonder who will be in 10 years????
Bob says he will still be "Bob".
When I think about it, I want him to still be Bob, the man I love so much that I could not imagine my life without him...... WHOOOO way to deep for Gray's Anatomy night!!! :)

Life's little answers........

Oh yeah I am on vacation day tomorrow!!!!!!

1 comment:

GB said...

When I am conscious of Jesus' presence in my life, I think I am a much kinder and more patient person. I agree that through Him, we change (for the better)!