Saturday, December 30, 2006

So Long Self!!

So long Self...........

That's my tag line for this week-end!

It started yesterday by me getting a long over do hair cut.

I have had the same hair style for 19 years!! Yes folks 19 years!!

I discovered this holiday season while looking through photo albums for Nikki to give Jacklynn a picture in a "sisters" frame.
Every page in the album I turned was various stages in my life.
Every pic up to 4 years ago, I had a cig in my hand.
Various different weights, small, medium & large.
But one thing never failed ....... I had long curly hair. All the same length to boot!

So I made the call this week to get more than my usual 1/4 inch off the bottom.
I had Jack take a before picture and she'll take a after pic today.
The result was long layers, and long bangs!!
She took off about 5 inches!!! from my length. Bob says he likes it.
We'll see if I can create the same look today. After all I have not used a curling iron in YEARS! Let alone a real brush...


More changes to come........


We are off to close out Christmas today. We finally we get to official meet the newest member of the family! I'm so excited to hold a baby! We have not had a baby int eh family for years.

No running in today. Planning on getting in at least 3 tomorrow before Church. Where we are going is still up for debate. I hope we find a new Church home soon. I'm getting tired of being a "Guest"

Off to shower and try to work the hair tool they call a straighter!!

2 comments:

Red said...

Wow, going for the whole makeover...sweet:) Glad you posted over at RunnersWorld.Com, Thought I would drop in and say hello.

Red.

GB said...

Hi CC. Let's see some pics of that new makeover! Happy running.