Thursday, April 5, 2012

Who you calling turkey??




Larry Moe & Curly
 
Bob brought these beauties home. I am referring to them as house guests since they are suppose to be for Thanksgiving dinner which means they are only staying for a few months.
 Now if you are not from around here you might find this really strange. That may not be a fair statement since I am from around here and I find this very strange. 
When Bob briefly mention he might get some turkeys to raise for Thanksgiving dinner I must say I didn't really give it much thought as I never really thought it would really happen.
 Fast forward to today ... Larry Moe and Curly have taken residents on our back porch. Well apparently they must stay for at least a month. They have to be cleared of the heat lamp before moving to their "cabin" in the back yard. Which works out perfect since the "cabin" has not been built yet.
 All will be good as long as we see this every time we look at them

                                                                                                  

And keep a certain bird dog from having them for Easter



No comments: