Hello, name is Gladys and I'm a blog slacker -
But my family has been busy multiplying - meet our next generation - Miss Taylor and Miss Norah
But my family has been busy multiplying - meet our next generation - Miss Taylor and Miss Norah
![]() |
| Miss Taylor & Miss Norah |
2011 wrap up
Goofy-- CHECK
Actually ran in 2012 - but took all of 2011 to train for it
Actually ran in 2012 - but took all of 2011 to train for it
| We did it !! |
I also have an new running buddy to share the road with -- meet Miles
| Let's Run !! |
| I LOVE STICKS ! |
2012 Goals
Get that 2 hr half marathon monkey off my back
Complete 2 full marathons and LOTS of halfs
Spend as much time with my family as I can
On with the show :)

No comments:
Post a Comment