Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey Pal


The weeks following a half marathon or marathon I go looking for My Pal 

I have to get back to the reality that I no longer get to eat my way through the day & night and still have dessert.
This is going to be a tough one since as soon as the holidays ended we headed to Disney - and granted we did ran 39.3 miles and get official crowed Goofy - the negative calories of the runs have long been cashed in.
The Man of the hour

My Fitness Pal is a wonderful FREE website that is user friendly for even those who despise calorie counting like myself. And on the app for your phone you can actually scan the food item and it brings up the food for you, you just enter how many servings you are having. 

Make my pal Your Pal 


RUN STRONG !

No comments: