Saturday, February 20, 2010

This ones for you Jack



My beautiful daughter Jacklynn
Sometimes she is very wackalynn

I miss our long in depth talks
And the way she never wears socks

Her long straight hair is so smooth and shiny
But sometimes she can be so whiny

Decisions are hard for her to make she usually answers .. sorta
I'm very sad she moved to Florida

But I am glad that she is very happy
But living so far away is really crappy

I wish I would have made the decision to go see her this week
but work makes me such a freak

I love her more than I can say
And wish I could hug her everyday

That's all for now I need to make some pancakes
But your glad your parents are a bunch of flakes :)


Love you sweetie

1 comment:

punky005 said...

lol You HAD to have had Dad's help with this one ;)

Love you too

Stop making work make you so crazy :(