Sunday, February 21, 2010

STINKY = SKINNY ??

Today on our training long run, which I am loving by the way. I am running my long runs with 2 other girls, and it is so much fun!!! I have never run with anyone other than Bob and I am truly loving the talking :0) I wish the pace was faster, but one girl in the group is wishing it was slower, so I am fine with the slower pace. Besides it is a nice change of pace to be the fast one ;)

Anyhow, on our run Donna told me to get rid of the sweaty smell in your clothes soak them in vinegar. So giving it a try.



Yes Bob and I wore all those clothes today on on our run .... *BLEEP* THAT GROUND HOG !!!

Making a big pot of veggie soup for lunch this week .... is there such a thing as a small pot ??

No comments: