If you are looking for a great company to buy a runnign gift for someone try:
CafePress.com
I ordered a bag for my sister for completing her first 1/2 marathon this past week-end.
The bag I thought I was getting said
"It's that Darn .1 that kicks your butt" but to my surprise I received the bag it read " It's that damn .1 that kicks your ass" Well if you know me or my family, we are not the cursing type.
So I emailed them today as the receipt stated for return information, and I got an email back today they not only gave me a full refund but I don't have to go through the hassle of returning the bag. ** Not like I will use the bag but still the hassle of going to the post office and paying to ship it back..
What great customer service!!
By the way we ran the Go! St. Louis her first and a PR for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment