Saturday, March 29, 2008

20 miles no GARMIN!!

Yup, got a fairly decent nights sleep, still woke up a few times, but felt rested, when I got up @ 6.

Got already to go, Bob took me to a trail in Terre haute (1 hr drive) aganst his better judgement, but he does love me so ;) He doesn't see the sense in driving 1 hour to run, when we live in the country and can walk right outside our house and be on a country road. Not a bad deal if you don't mind, hills and DOGS..

This trail in Terre Haute is an old railroad track, so I just knew it would be flat..

So we get already get there, Bob's being very good about hiding his rolling of his eyes. And I grab my Garmin to turn it on, and nothing!! Absolutely nothing. It happened by last 17 miles as well. But once i got it home, it charged and was fine. But now it is doing nothing on the charger.... I'm going to call garmin on Monday.

So I got the 20, and yes it was flat, windy but flat, and 20 in the books.

Have a great week-end

God Bless!


1 comment:

GB said...

G, was that your first 20!!! Congrats on gittn' her done. I have to catch up on your blog. I hope all is well. :)