Monday, February 11, 2008

Ole man winter - 1, ME - 0

Yup, my dreams of "running outside every day this week, not matter what ole man winter says" ended today. Yes I did just say it last night.....
However 5 degree and -5 windchill kept me inside.
So 4 miles inside today.

Then tonight my sis & I went to the Core class at the Y -- kicked our core!!
This class is always the class that runs late and makes our pilites class start late. So here we were now in this class and here comes our Pilites instructor, and my sis is like don't look up she will see us, it felt like we were cheating on her :)
So of course I looked at her and smiled... (there is only one door in & out so might as well face her). Then after our class was over, we were like -- we couldn't stay late tonight so we had to come to this class. LIE, LIE, LIE!! What will we say on Wenesday???? See that's why I hate lying, one little lie and it take many more to cover, and that my friend I am not good at so I will be telling her that we will be taking this class from now on! ... OK, I will be using the time excuse though. It is true that this class gets me home @ 8 instead of 9 - much better!! So that is the truth, and there really is no need to tell her that I liked the core class better.

And since I'm home early I'm going to go spend the time with my hubby!

Have a great night!

God Bless!

No comments: