Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Me - 1 Ole Man Winter - 1

Yup you guessed it -- I ran outside this morning.

Temp was right at 12, 8 wind chill, 10 mph winds. AKA COLD!!

But I survided and not a bad time either 7 miles @ 1:08:38.

Here's what it came down to:

1 10:06
2 9:45
3 9:43
4 9:43
5 9:38
6 9:49
7 9:49

And I want to give a big shout out to the snow plow driver for stopping the salt thrower while he passed me ;)


THINK SPRING!!!

God Bless!

3 comments:

GB said...

Wow Miss G., that cold weather is good for your running. You ran at a good clip! You're much braver than I. Way to go!

Nancy said...

You B tougher than me.

Nice snow plow guy.

Anonymous said...

I think Matt and I may be running outside today... our first time outside and its about 25 out-- We shall see how it goes!