Boy was it slippery today. The school was on a two hour delay, I was on a vacation day so I was able to wait a little bite before I ran.
Once I got out the door, the temps was nice 25, and NO wind to speak of :)
So I deceided to go ahead and do my long run for the week. 6 miles. The run mostly consisted of trying to keep my feet steady so I did not fall.
Here's how it broke down:
1 10:31
2 10:13
3 10:21
4 10:03
5 10:05
6 10:18
So much for my goal of staying under a 10min. but no broken legs or inquires which is my other goal. That's why we set two goals right? So we can at least make one of them.
After my run, I had a very nice afternoon with my Mom & Dad Happy Birthday Dad!!!
Then Bob gave myself and Jack & Matt tickets to see two of my favorite bands.. Third Day & Jars of Clay. Their Christmas tour. It was WONDERFUL!!
It is so great to worship with my family. If only I could get Nikki to turn the corner. Maybe someday gotta keep praying.
No run today maybe some shopping with my sister. 3 on tap for tomorrow.
Have A Great Week-end!
Good Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment