Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Points Proven



I proved two points on my run today

Point to all my neighbors: I really am that crazy lady that lives on the hill


Point to myself: I am a strong runner!

I took off on a snowy beautiful run, then I got to my 2 mile turn around and faced the worst head winds I have ran in a long time!
I wanted to walk so bad at one point but thought of the 2 points I was proving today and kept running, even thought it was not much of a run, felt like I was running in place. But I kept moving, and the worst part, was the 2 cups of coffee I had while waiting for day light was needing to leave my body and the colder & the worse the wind got I had to pee, all the more! But I made it home proving both points!



God Bless!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

YAY for you. I love the crazy lady looks. It is snowing to the point of white out here. I'm considering venturing out :D