All you lap swimmers out there I salute you!!
I got on the elliptical for 30 mins, then ran into hte locker room to get my swim suit on, took my contact out, did a quick, I'm sort wet so I took a shower before I got in the pool :) Headed into the empty lane, (the lanes are first come first serve - last time, by the time I got out there all lines were full)
Got in the water, checked the goggles, (the only pair we had that Bob thought didn't leak ) -- and off I went... WOW these lanes are long!!! Made it to the end, feeling like I had sprinted .5 mile! Caught my breathe and took off back.
After 2 laps, I thought it best not to over do it the first time :) So I headed for the showers.
My leg is doing much better, I'm going to four tomorrow. See how it feels then. I;m going to stretch real good tonight & before I go.
I've been thinking about getting a foam roller or a stretch bar, anyone have one? And what are your thoughts?
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment