Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pushing yourself

Why is always after a run, you can say, boy, i could have pushed myself farther?

Well, that's my goal, How far can I go? How fast can I go?

Today I did an awesome 4 miler!! 37:57 minutes!! Holy Moley!! I just got going and kept the pace.

of course, I am just getting back into my training,AKA (regular running mode). So it was GREAT!!

I forgot that the most important part of the day, and what actually made me the person I am is running in the am with nothing but me & God, boy does he set me straight! i have defiantly strayed, falling off the wagon... or maybe just missed some "God" time. Whatever it was I am back. ---- OK WE are back!!

Tomorrow is a day off, then 10 miles on Saturday. i am defiantly capitalizing on Louisville as a long run!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post. I think that's what I need as I am kinda getting lazy gong back out there after an injury break. God bless and have a good weekend