Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day 5 K

Bob & I decided to run the Memorial Day 5K put on by the local running club.
Here's my garmin, however I forgot to stop it... so the website has my at 28:47

1 8:35
2 9:59
3 9:33

Probably won't do the run gain though here's what you got for your money:
Water - no Gatorade
Water - no fruit, bread nothing at the finish line
Water - no t-shirt
Water - no National anthem, yes this one is what finalized it for me.
Unless I was mistaken, we were at the VA, it was Memorial Day, (I know it was I could tell by all the American flags flying.) If you couldn't find a singer, I could have brought the tape. I will defiantly say something at next week women's training run. -- yes I'm there to make new Friends, I'll say it politely :)

WATER! Ok it was only 10.00 but still water??

Ok I'm done. ---

*** I did get a PR *** But still :)

Sunburst 1/2 this Saturday!
4 on TM tomorrow have to work early & stay late.
3 on Thursday than that's it.

God Bless

No comments: