Sunday, May 27, 2007

Good 10 miler!

I had a great 10 miler today. The time was good, but more importantly, I felt Great!
I felt strong, and that's what we run every day for is that one good run where we feel strong!

Here's what my time looked like:

1 10:38
2 10:17
3 10:29
4 10:28
5 10:41
6 12:10 -- Ate 1/2 my beans Gotta learn to eat on the go.
7 10:36
8 11:33 - Ate other 1/2 beans
9 10:17
10 10:37

I was trying to maintain my pace at about 10:30, and it looks like I was there for the most part.

Here's another wedding photo for your viewing pleasure.

Nikki & I getting pretty for the special day :)


Jack & her Bridal party




God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your strong 10 mile run. Nice pics, BTW. You look good in curlers. LOL :D