Prayer #1 --- Answered
I went to the Dr. today and I got rid of the boot!!!!!
And it only got better, I can get on the treadmill tomorrow!! With caution of course.
Any sign of pain, OK we know there will be a little, but any sign of HORRIBLE pain, and I have to stop, and get back on the elliptical. Which I have to say has given my tushey quite the workout!. I will definitely be using it for butt lifter days :)
I will be taking it easy no more than 3 miles tomorrow. --- Probably will stop at 2.
Then we'll see how it goes.
I have a really great doc. He is actually one of the docs for the Chicago Bears when they are in training camp. --- So we get him in the off season.
Here's some pics just for history sakes....



I'm secreting hoping I still can do Louisville. Doc said we we talk about it on two weeks.
Thank You Jesus
Prayer # 2 ---- Answered
My friend got her results back from her breast surgery and they removed all of the cancer!!
No more surgerys!!! Now she has radiation and then she is done!!!
Thank you Jesus!!
It has been a great day!!!
Prayers still goign up for my Dad.
His Heart Cath on Friday. ---- He is a nervous wreck.
I'm praying God will calm his nerves, and keep his bloood pressure down.
God Bless
2 comments:
Jesus truly hears and answer prayers. Hope you'll have a good run tomorrow! Continue to take care of that foot. I will continue to pray for your dad!
It is so true that all things come through Jesus! I'm so happy for you regarding giving the boot to the boot, and your friend's clean bill of health. I'll continue to pray for you dad. Enjoy your Friday as much as you can!
Post a Comment