Saturday, February 3, 2007

Spring has arrived.......

Ok maybe only on my Blog, but atleast it reminds me of warmer runs & flowers.........





But until then I will listen to the wind howl (22 mpg guts to 30) and enjoy the -5 temps.


No work out today.


Grocery store is on tap, then chaperone a high school dance.
I love chaperoning the dances, I love to lerk around checking out our next generation.

How they interact with each other.
Somethings its scary, sometimes it gives me hope, sometime all I can do is laugh :)

2 comments:

GB said...

I'm the same way when it comes to teens and kids. I think, "Man, was I like that at their age?" Then I silently say, "God, I hope not." When I was 16, I looked 16. Nowadays most 16 year olds look 26.
Things I do NOT look forward to when my kids become teens!!!

Nice new look on your blog! Very cheerful. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! Very colorful and bright!