
Here's the drifts by the 6ft dog kennel

Drifts as tall as the swimming pool --- Can't wait till summer!!

The view we saw for 2 days, blowing snow !
Boy, did we get the snow!! I don't remember gettign this much since I was a kid --- I do like the snow! It's so pretty! -
Because God has blessed me with a name warm house and plenty of warm clothes and hot chocolate to sit and watch it all fall -- I love him soo!
Today is the first day we got Internet back. The satellite lost it's connection due to the high winds...
So needless to say, having a 16 yr old snowed in without Internet has been a ride :)
It was nice having 1.5 snow days.
A total of 15 inches in 2 days! Now it's too cold to even go sledding :( Forecast is calling it to warm up so we will be sledding Saturday. And it's even warming up enough to run outside on Sunday!!!!
Till then it's back to the treadmill tomorrow.
1 comment:
You live in a beautiful place! Someday we'll live in the country like that.
Post a Comment