Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sloppy Sunday

It's finally done with the Ice storm, and by first glance/feel it is beautiful out! Yes, beautiful.
No wind, and just a chill in the air. of course, all I did was let the dogs out.

So when it gets daylight, I'm going for 6 miles. I had to do it on the treadmill yesterday, and since our treadmill doesn't count the miles correctly you just have to guess. So I did 65 minutes and called it 6. But I would still like to get it in outside.

After Church Bob & I are heading to the Y for a workout. Then to the local pizza place for my nieces B-day party. I'm making a enchilada pie in the crockpot so I won't be hungry when we get tot he pizza place. I think I'm only going to lose .5 lbs this week. (I cheated and got on the scales yesterday)

Back to counting points this week, and to the gym a few more times. I not sure what my end wight goal is going to be yet. I'm thinking 20 more lbs. --- by July

I hope everyone gets filled with the Love Of Jesus at Church today. :)

1 comment:

GB said...

Gladys you are such a nice person! I'm glad you had a nice treadmill run yesterday and that you had a touch of nice weather. I wasn't able to get to church yesterday (didn't have my priorities straight), but I did feel Jesus come into my heart! Thank you!