This is going to be one LONG post!!
First Thanks to everyone for their prayers for my friend - she has received her last chemo treatment and is resting at HOME :)
Nikki just keeps bringing home the good news! She was voted homecoming attendant for her high school. And of course my camera was not on the proper setting so I got crappy pictures. Hopefully Jack got a good one, if so I will post it later.
I have had the worst cold I have had on a very long time!!
Today is the first day I have actually been able to stay up all day since Wednesday! ( So I am suppose to be trying to catch up on work ..... not updating my blog )
So needless to say, I have 3 miles in for last week. I will get on the treadmill tomorrow and try to sweat some of this out!
Jack was home this week-end always nice to have them home. BUT their car developed brake problems last night. they are waiting for the mechanic to call with the bad news of how much a Sunday brake job will be. She was upset this morning, they have joined a new Sunday School class for engaged and newly married couples, and they had to miss it this morning, since they were unable to go back to school. But it sure was nice having her in Church with us this morning.
After church we finally found Nikki some snow boots for her ski trip...... did I give her the desire to look "cute" all the time????
Gotta get to busy on work, or I'll never get to church tonight!
1 comment:
I hope you're feeling better and that cold is going away. I'm glad your friend got through the chemo and is at home!
Try to enjoy this downtime and get better soon.
Post a Comment