Sunday, September 9, 2012

50 (and 1 to grow on) by 50


I have said many times that running for me is my mental filing cabinet. I can mentally file away everything in their each orange labeled folder. While doing this I often come up with some pretty darn good ideas. Ok truth be told --some of these ideas would have been a great episode idea for I Love Lucy show, but life should be an adventure right?? 

My latest adventure is to complete 50 (and 1 to grow on) by the time I turn 50 half marathons. 

In order to get this adventure in motion I first had to figure out how many half I have completed to date. 

The grand total is 23 so I need to run 5.6 half marathons in the next five years, completely do able 

Now lets see who I can rope into doing this one with me :)



1 comment:

punky005 said...

Will you be going on to do 100 by 100?