Monday, March 8, 2010

Love and hate

Many times I have complained, moaned and screamed about having to use the DREAD-MILL, saying many times how much I HATE it.
Well apparently I really loved it. I came to terms with my feelings last week, when I got the news ......the belt finally ripped enough that it is now the DEAD mill.




As soon as I heard the news my first thought was finally I can get a new treadmill.
This dread-mill has been a very important part of my running journey. I have put so many miles on that thing. I have moved it into the living room and ran for 4 hours to get a 20 miler in not once but twice!!

Now lets take a look at how simple of a machine this was



However it did its job, the belt went round and round.

Needless to say no matter how much I hated the dread-mill, we will be shopping for a new one this week-end. Weather man is calling for rain :(

So maybe when we say we hate something ...... we really love it ????

No comments: