Monday, January 4, 2010

And she's back -- too bad she can't stay

Tubby Gladys has came for a visit over the holidays and has over stayed her welcome!


--- I've been at this place before many times!

I currently am at the weight that I was at when I started running. There I "said" it out loud.

I also know how to get back on track, and today I am going down that path. I believe that you can talk about it all day, but the true test comes on a daily, moment by moment test. Its like my groove, mojo, desire whatever you want to call it has slide away. Why is that? where does it go?

I'm not waiting for it to come find me this time, I am going to find it.
I will force myself to go on the run, force myself to do my core work.

So fair warning this blog is about to become what it was intended to be -- a running blog!

Enough talk -- time to make it happen!

WOTD - 3 miles 1@ 6.0/2@6.2/3@6.5
Day 1 of the 200 sit up challenge


Run Strong!

No comments: