Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally a outside run!

Finally I got to get an outdoor run in today!

Outside is always tougher then the treadmill.
This week was like a taper week in my training, so far I like the Hal Higgins training plan, at first it was a little weird doing a cut back week only a month into my training, but I have to admit, that training for a marathon in the winter AKA treadmill has been a challenge.

Looks like we are doing the Chicago Cubs 5K this spring.. racing season is starting to get full ;)

Here's what the next couple of months look like:

March - I turn 40!
April - 1/2 GO! ST Louis
April - Cubs 5K
May - Jack & Matt graduate College
May - Nikki graduates High School (offically)
May - The Whole - Flying Pig! -- I'll let you know my goal time ---- If I make my goal :)

Then ....... My hubby AKA best friend & I will be sailing away on our first cruise :)

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

God Bless!

No comments: