Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I did it !! And no signs of frost bite!

It was so windy on the way out. I had the new present from my hubby -- Under armor cold gear beanie :) and my old fleece running hat, 2 things around my neck, winter under armor shirt jacket, tights and a pair of sweats! But 5 is in the books. Temps for tomorrow is 0 so treadmill speed work for me. Hopefully I can gain some speed :)

Here's what it looked like.

1 9:53
2 9:51
3 10:47 -- open field wind was kicking my butt!
4 9:50
5 9:34

Seems no time to blog lately since it's just Bob & I --yup empty nest, we seem to be enjoying the time together.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I'm surprised you could move with all the clothes on, but I understand. Way to run and not let winter get you down.