Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome Autumn!!

I love Autumn, it is one of my favorite the of the year.... (I know I say that for all four seasons)
But my favorite run is like today when you wear shorts, but long sleeves, and even on your last mile your still wishing you had on pants!!!

So many things come with the fall. Beautiful leaves, pumpkins, mosquito's die!!
But most of all the best thing about fall, is that is when my hubby asked me out on our first date in the fall. He asked me to a Halloween party and the rest as they say is history. God gave me my soul mate in the fall, and 22 years later I still cherish the man so much. I have been truly blessed!

Here's the stats for today:

1 9:46
2 9:29
3 9:27
4 9:20

Heading to the last of the softball games. Tourney is on Saturday, .... still only won 1 :)


God bless!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I like Fall too!! I think we really enjoy the change of seasons, not sure how I would cope with out it. Love soup and sweater weather!!

22 years is something to be proud of. CONGRATS.