Friday, August 3, 2007

Quick post

Boy what a week, went to the get my leg messaged today again, he got alot deeper, painful, but not too bad ;)

This week, I got in my required 3 runs, for my way scaled down training plan for Chicago.
3 30:02
6 1:08:24
3 29:35

But, I keep reminding myself its not about the time, it's about the miles for now :) --- Famous last words huh runners???

Tomorrow we have a local 5 K that a few years ago was going to be cancelled, due to lack of a director & participates. So my dear hubby became the race director. Could have been due to the fact that when I first decided -- hey I'm going to enter that 5 k in town, how far is a 5K?? WHAT 3.01 MILES :) I came in dead last out of 5 runners. But thought this was cool, and the rest as they say is history.
So Bob could not let the race die out. So he put together the run for the last 2 years. And he is hoping for a total of 35 runners, the biggest run that the Fun Days have seen ;)

So off I go to stuff some racer bags.

Have A Great Week-end

God Bless!

No comments: