Monday, April 9, 2007

Taking a break Monday

Boy am I tired!
Ran 5 miles yesterday :) Longest I've been since the BF (Broken Foot)
It was a great run! 51:40!!!
Then we all decided to stay home from Church .... ( I know on EASTER, ) and spend a quality family day. Movies, movies, movies..... Gotta love the free HBO week-ends:)
Nikki had to work in he afternoon, only bad part of the day.

I had planned to go to the Y for elliptical, but I've been so tired all day, so deiced to come home, get some PJ's on, and warm up, boy it's cold for spring!

I have to work earlier so I will have to get my run in the PM. Think about going 4. I hate not having the structure of a training plan to follow this close to Louisville. I know I will be doing a walk run. I won't have time for even a 10 miler. But that's OK - I'm just looking forward to going and spending some alone time with Bob :) - Don't care how many years we rack up together, he is still my favorite person in the world to spend time with.


Have a Great Week!
God Bless!

1 comment:

GB said...

That is so sweet that your favorite person to be with is your husband! Awesome! Your running is going great. Keep plugging away. Louisville won't know what hit it when you get there! And lastly, you are such a faithful person. So God loving and always praising Jesus. I'm sure you were celebrating Easter in your heart, from your home, and that God knew it.