Sunday, April 22, 2007

PROM 2007 in the books!!

The check book is empty
The boyfriend is still asleep on the couch
Bobbie pins are scattered through the entire house
Prom 2007 is over!!

Prom is a very special time in our house. I never went to prom. I was married and living in Korea, with my soul mate my senior year of high school. (Nope was not pregnant,just in love jack didn't come along till 1987)
So there are three I will will sell the house to make sure they are special events for them. Prom, graduation & the day they wed their sould mate.

And Nikki was the beautiful princess that she is.

Slept in of course
Protein for breakfast, need the energy
Hair @ 2 -- Nails was done Friday
Aunt J arrived to do make-up
Date arrived promptly @ 5
Off to the dance.
Post prom till 3:30 am. This is where the parents fill our school gym with fun things to do to keep the kids form going to after prom parties.
Breakfast @ steak & shake
Home by 5:00 am. Yes 5:00 am curfew! Told you it was a special day!

So Bob & I are just crawling out of bed, We of course worked the post prom event. This old lady is not used to soo little sleep.

After some coffee gets moving through my veins, I'm headed for 8 miles! Hopefully the foot holds out. This is my last "long" run before Louisville next week-end.

Some pics of my baby

Aunt J helping with makeup


Dad, Mom & Nikki


Beau & Nikki at the prominade

Cute couple

Nikki in the cash machine trying for some loot!


Must have matching shirts for post prom

2 comments:

GB said...

Gorgeous pictures. Nikki looked beautiful! And I love the "I'm a keeper" t-shirts. I'm so glad she had a great and memorable prom. Speaking of memories, I can't believe my 20 yr high school reunion is this year. Still don't know if I'll go though.

Looking forward to hearing all about your Louisville experience!

Unknown said...

You should definatly go to your reunion!!

Seeing everyone is a blast :)

Louisville here I come ready or not .....