Many great things happend today !!
1st ... I GRADUATED from the doc!!!
Not only do I get to run outside tommorw --(Suppose to rain, but who cares), but I get to Run/walk Louisville!!! :) I had to romise to take it easy and stop at the sign of bad pain.
2nd ... Nikki went to the doc with me as she is on spring break and I took her shopping for some new clothes. She has lost 20 lbs!! Shopping has never been a fun thing for her,as she always had a hard time finding things to fit, well not today!!
3 rd ... I got my garmin in the mail today! That's right tommorow I will be sporting a Garmin 205!! --- Now I only hope I can figure it out :) ....... Why can't those things come charge????

4rd ..... I got home from the doc and my wonderful hubby got me a new couch!!! A beautiful leather couch!!

5th.... Dad is down to 390lbs!!
6th .... Today I Turned 39!!

Gotta go read up on what my new gadget will do for me:)
God Bless!
3 comments:
happy belated birthday!!! wow, so many wonderful things happened in just a day, that is fantastic.
happy running again,
tom
Happy Birthday 2 days late! I hope it was wonderful. You got 5 great gifts!!!
Thanks for the well wishes!
Post a Comment