Well the test could not be performed on my Dad, they could not get a clear picture of his heart.
So we go to the Cardiologist on Tuesday to schedule a Heart Catheter.
God Bless
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Isn't it frusrating how you have to take your dad from one doctor to another? Believe me, I know cause I have gone through that and at times still go through that as I deal with the cnsequences of my unhealthy living when I was younger. Hope everyhting goes well though!!!
2 comments:
Isn't it frusrating how you have to take your dad from one doctor to another? Believe me, I know cause I have gone through that and at times still go through that as I deal with the cnsequences of my unhealthy living when I was younger. Hope everyhting goes well though!!!
I hope the visit to the cardiologist went well yesterday. Hang in there!
Post a Comment