Sunday, February 18, 2007

Finally a run outside!!

After Church I went right in and changed in full winter running gear and went straight out the door for a wonderful 4 miler!

It was cold & breezy but I did it! I got so winded going up hill with .5 mile left, but said my prayer and did not stop running!

I'm not even concerned with my time being so slow. (43:49)

How do you go from running a marathon in the fall to being so happy about completing a 4 mile run with out stopping? 4 miles was a easy run in the fall........Soon 4 will be a easy run once again.

Tomorrow is a rest day so I am going to the Y I'm thinking about seeing if there is a class I can take.

Nikki seems to be losing interest, so Bob is challenging her to racquetball.
$5.00 a game to winner.
And since she is unemployed this may motivate her :)

So plan for this week is:

Monday: Gym
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wensday: Gym
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Rest or gym
Saturday: 6 miles

3 comments:

GB said...

I completely wholeheartedly believe in the power of prayer. It has seen me through MANY a difficult training run. Even when I run alone, I know I'm not alone. All I have to do is talk to God and it's all good!

Anonymous said...

Anything is possible w/ prayer. Nice 4 mile run! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.