Are you a creature of habit?
Well, I know for a fact I am as of today.
Bob & I headed for town to spend the day shopping. Since the girls are both on exciting adventures..........
Jack is in Disney World on a Children's ministry conference for school.......(I knew I should have went to college!)
Nikki is on her ski trip with the youth group. So far no call from the Dr. telling us about a cast that they have put on her.... Keep the prayers coming :)
Anyway, we are in Walmart and of course since I'm got my butt back into healthy mode, I had consumed almost all of my water intake for the day on the hour car trip to town.. I have to visit the ladies room.
So I go into the restroom by the layaway department, and do my business, and when I came out of the stall 2 older gentlemen are walking in!!!!! At first it didn't register, what was goign on, then I turn to the sinks and saw them in the mirror looking very strangely at me, then I said...."Oh my goodness, this isn't the ladies room is it?" They both said "nope" and had the biggest grin on their face.
Well, needless to say I didn't even wash my hands I high tailed it out of there ... When I walked out I turn to look at the sign to try to figure out how a women that has been using the ladies room for 38 yrs go into the wrong restroom........ Well in our walmart at home, the ladies restrooms are on the right, and in this Almaty the ladies rooms are on the left.
So out of habit I went naturally to the right.
After I went up to the restrooms upfront to wash my hands, I found Bob and we both laughed, and I immediately took my coat off, in case the old guys recognised me by my coat...... I will definalty be giving the wash room signs a glance or two before entering form now on :)

I did get a great 4 Miles in today.
We are truly blessed by God to run in this beautiful world of his!!
2 comments:
Everyone makes mistakes! Congrats on your 4 mile run today!
That's a great story! I laughed out loud as I read it. At least you can laugh about it too. Those little incidents make life fun. And great run today!
Post a Comment