Friday, December 22, 2006

Chirstmas is almost here!

Christmas is my FAVORITE Holiday!!

We went last night to see Miracle on 34th street the play.
It was a great time!! Nikki struggled fro a bit a dinner but came around nicely.

Running this week again has been sparse :( Only 6 miles and both times on the treadmill.
I had to be at work so early this week. And it's dark time I get home. And no street lights in the country!

Plans are to get in 4 on the road here in about an hours, but Weather Channel says 80% rain. So maybe TM again today, but I Will go 4 on it.

13 miles to go to make my 1000 miles this year goal. I will make it even if it's all on the TM.
Its amazing the journey that running has taken me in my life. Should have seen me 4 years ago --- Although I probably weighed about the same. **** Too many Christmas goodies the past 2 weeks ***

Going for a massage @ 10..... Nice way to start the Festivities huh?

Then Jack & I are off for the last shopping trip of the season. Mall (OK our mall is about 15 stores, but all I need I can get local) Than Wally World for the last of the groceries **** Not enough Christmas goodies yet :)
Nikki has to work so she can't go.

Time to begin to think about

" Things I'm going to change in 2007"

No comments: