Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Baby, it's COLD outside!

Too cold for me to go outside!


Since I can only run in the AM ( It's dark by the time I get home) and it doesn't get daylight until 7:30, it was 10 with a 6 degree wind chill!!!
So another day on the treadmill :( I will hold out for tomorrow. Weather Channel Shows
32 degrees but 17 mph winds.
But this week-end looks promising.

I'm tossing around the idea of doing a trail run January 6th at a local forest paserve. I've only ran a trail one time and that was not in an acutal race, or in January!
I'm thinkign about goign and runnign a trail this week-end to try to get a feel for it. Hopefully Bob will be up for it.

His new shoes should be in tomorrow.

I'm also goign to have to make a decison soon about which half we're goign to do in the spring. I would love to do the Flying Pig, but Bob is leaning toward Louisville. Louisville will probably win out, since the pig is the week-end before Jack's wedding and I'm sure we will be busy calming her down! She is currently having a break down.
She of course is worried about money. Oh to be rich - But then I would probably have 3 ghosts come visit me in the night :0

No comments: