I Love Thanksgiving Eve, it starts the holiday season for me.
This year we actually have our Christmas tree in the dining room. jack has to leave on Saturday, so we will need to decorate tomorrow night. Hope I'm not too full :)
Today is Matt's birthday, he's 21!! But no worries about how he will be feeling tomorrow he does not drink AT ALL. Of course that is kinda a critia for a Youth Minister. He is such a great guy. I could not ask for a better hubby for Jacklynn.
Nikki is at my mom's house helping her cook for the feast tomorrow. Kody Johnna's boy is also helping. They get a long great. I'm glad Nikki has a cousin she can be close with. I just hope they don't stay up too late.
Now on to my running:
1st Thanksgiving Day 5K for Bob & me tomorrow.
Got a pair of orthopedics today from the doc. I'm going back in January to get custom ones made. This should help my heel.
Bring on the Turkey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment